Remanium star CL, a cobalt chrome (CoCrW) alloy designed spesifically for dental applications.
- DIN EN ISO 9693 / DIN EN ISO 22674, Typ 5
- Certified alloy (CE 0483)
- Meets the requirements of ASTM standards
- Range of application: Crowns and bridges, frames for metal ceramic veneering, removable partials, primary and secondary parts of combined restorations
More info and instructions about the manufacturing and guarantee for the product: Product instuctions and guarantee
1. SCAN – A dentist or dental lab collects patient anatomy digitally or scans a physical model or impression.
2. DESIGN – The dentist or dental lab imports the scan data into CAD software and designs/builds/restores the model.
3. 3D PRINT – The dentist or dental lab sends the CAD/CAM model files to Materflow for manufacturing.
4. SHIP – After manufacturing, post processing, and quality check-up we’ll ship the products to the dentist or lab. The whole process takes usually 3-6 business days.
Patient information and data protection is important to us. We use secure systems and selected staff members to process the information and orders we receive. Our equipment and manufacturing processes comply with the 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive.